Fil 14 Oral Lt3 Notes
FIl 14 Oral LT3
Pula, Puti, at Saka Blu, by Marami Pang Korol
1 . Moralistikong Pananaw
● Batayang Tanong:
○ Mahirap talaga ang buhay ng mga mahirap, kaya kailangan natin tulungan sila. ○ Huwag tayo gumamit ng prescription drugs.
○ Huwag natin impluwensyahin ang iba na gumaya sa mga masama na ginagawa natin.
○ Dodoy: Death is usually not the ultimate way to escape your problems, the conclusion does not rationalize the means.
○ Dyong: Don't influence others to follow your wrong ways. Prioritize your life. ○ Nenet: Respect and take care of the body, you should not resort to selling your system.
○ Toto: Don't simply keep following people, believe first. Almost always there is time to transform, no situation is unattainable.
○ Almost always there is hope.
○ If you are poor, your life will be very hard. We feel below par for them, although this is a reality that we are unable to escape from, thus the pity and fear.
○ Dyong: We pity him because he ends up with a awful man, nevertheless at the same time he can happy as they thinks he's living the great life.
○ Nenet: Your woman died mainly because she provided in to having her human body used, we need to stand up for what we believe in.
○ Dodoy: Free from the guilt, although is it worthwhile?
○ Toto: May have got a bright future forward, or could also regress to his aged life. 2 . Historikal em Pananaw
Mode of transportation that is Place to live under, excellent place usually described as poor cause is actually to die, paradise when ever under the stuffy and warm, madumi in mabaho, effect of drugs
Sticky game used to fix things
Damaging to health if perhaps too much is definitely Solution to problems, escape inhaled
from pain and struggling
Frightening, something violent
Sought after as being a form of mercy
Produced his girlfriend become a
Wish of the world, kinabukasan ng Applied drugs and died for a young bayan
used because drugs
Shields people and helps society
Makes those in need disappear
Takes care of child
Abandons child or kid takes
proper care of her
Reflection of Reality
○ Modern day Filipino poverty
3. Sikolohikal na Pananaw
● Batayang Tanong
○ He slain his mommy because he experienced pity for her and having been angry. ○ He slain himself because he felt accountable, he didn't want to take the remorse. ● Di-Malay
� His subconsciousness could not fully suppress the remorse of killing his mom. Might be because he did not provide enough time to take place. � non-e of them got ideal parent figures, so that it caused an absence of discipline and guidance.
● Id, Ego Superego
○ Situation #1 - Euthanasia (Dodoy)
� Id: Dodoy wants to declare that this individual killed his mom to feel better rather than feel responsible
� Spirit: If he admits, his friends will stay away from him because of the consequences of acknowledging.
� Superego: It is wrong to kill someone, therefore he should certainly admit. ○ Situation #2 - Medicines (Kids)
� Id: Work with drugs to feel content.
� Ego: If they will don't use medicines they will feel hungry, so they need to acquire drugs.
� Superego: It can wrong to work with drugs.
○ Situation #3 - Prostitution (Nenet)
� Id: It is an easy way to make funds.
� Ego: All she needs to perform is sell off her body to make funds since they are eager.
� Superego: There is no morality in this scenario because she is surrounded with people doing this.
○ Situation #4 - Lovato (Toto)
� Id: He wants to guard himself.
� Ego: He is the smallest and youngest.
� Superego: Probably none.
● Stages of Development/Fixation
� Oral: He was poor which intended not enough to eat, thus this individual resorted to drugs.
� Anal: He wasn't in a position to develop right hygiene because he lived in a dump.
� Phallic: He observed his mom having sex and he was defeated when he attempted to look.
� Oral: The lady was poor and failed to have enough to consume so she did prescription drugs. � Anal: She was...